A Digital Marketing Associate’s mission is to support the development, realization, and implementation of value-driven digital marketing strategies. The work you deliver will directly contribute to a client’s ability to achieve their strategic goals. As such, you have a strong desire to provide high-quality, on-time deliverables. At a high-level, your goal is to delight Digital Strategists with the work you deliver.
- Deliver high-quality, error-free deliverables that effectively action strategic initiatives and drive client performance: The work assigned to you directly supports the client strategy and is aligned with driving business value. The quality of work you deliver will directly impact success. Work delivered to Strategists should be client-ready and of a high-caliber.
- Tickets are efficiently delivered on time and within allotted hours: Tickets will be delivered to strategists by the assigned due date. Working within hours estimates ensures that we are able to complete initiatives profitably.
- Ensure Strategists are provided actionable strategic insights and accurate data for all audits: Associates provide the data inputs for all audits and as such, will have the greatest understanding of that data. It is the Associate’s responsibility to provide insights that drive strategic value and are backed by data. Strategists should be able to take the distilled data and insights and apply this data to a strategic deliverable.
- Ensure Strategists have clarity on initiative status and performance: As Associates, you have the greatest visibility into day-to-day work and the implementation of tickets. This work is foundational to client success. As such, you are responsible for tracking the performance of this work and reporting back to the Strategists on the Initiatives board.
Qualifications & Experience
- A desire to create a digital marketing career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understands how the internet works
- Creative and thoughtful
- High degree of initiative and drive
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of curiosity and desire to learn and expand your professional responsibilities
- Self-starter, self-motivator, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in MS Office with capabilities in Excel (formulas, charting, etc.)
- Google Analytics experience a major plus
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K & matching contributions
- A generous bonus plan structure
- Flexible schedule
- An office view on the Ship Canal
- Volunteer opportunities (Check out what we've done so far on our blog!)
- A fun company culture with regular happy hours
- A fully stocked kitchen, pantry and bar cart
- The opportunity to grow your career rapidly
We work with companies large and small to discover and make the most of new opportunities in an exciting, ever-changing digital landscape.
Our work is varied. We’ve developed global domain strategy for a billion-dollar insurance network and harnessed SEO to help dozens of ecommerce companies make organic search their fastest growing and most profitable source of revenue. We’ve built digital advertising campaigns that generate tens of millions in profit for an online bookseller, tripled lead generation for a leading telecommunications company through conversion rate optimization, and developed and implemented analytics strategies for a 150-site healthcare provider.
Although the digital strategies we employ vary with client needs, our identity does not.
Our values are our north star. They guide our decisions and our every action. We’re committed to being a partner who goes above and beyond to make sure our experience together and the results we achieve are exceptional.
Wheelhouse DMG is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees have the right to work in a discrimination-free environment. Wheelhouse DMG will not permit or condone any arbitrary or unlawful discrimination in the workplace. It is our policy that all employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, creed, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other factor protected from discrimination by state, local, or federal.