Inc. Magazine recently listed Wheelhouse DMG as one of their top 200 Best Workplaces in 2017 and part of their Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies. We invite you to join us in our journey as we grow.
We are looking for an exceptional digital paid advertising professional to lead our growing PPC/SEM practice. You and your team will be responsible for driving stellar results for all Wheelhouse clients through creative and thoughtful paid search, display, remarketing, retargeting and paid social campaigns. You will lead strategy, planning and execution of digital paid advertising initiatives to achieve our clients’ business objectives. This position is a member of the company’s management team, is responsible for contributing to the construction of the overall digital advertising practice and for leading and growing a team of talented digital advertising analysts. Our company is growing rapidly, so we also need someone who is capable of and enthusiastic about helping the firm and its people grow.
As the Director of Digital Advertising you will:
- Develop our East Coast office presence
- Nurture performance for various types of digital advertising campaigns including paid search, display, remarketing, retargeting and paid social
- Train a team of smart, experienced and sophisticated search marketers (and add to that team as we continue to grow)
- When needed to support our rapid growth, you will be directly responsible for a select group of clients
- Support your team in the development of digital marketing and paid search strategies and plans for all clients
- Track, measure and report weekly, monthly, and quarterly results for the practice
- Work closely with leadership from other practices to develop and execute integrated digital strategies
- Produce client facing reports, studies and presentations
- Continually broaden your knowledge in the field of digital advertising and share that knowledge with the rest of the team
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership
- Nurture and develop relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Analyze the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities and facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
The successful candidate will be:
- Driven to succeed and committed to the success of others
- Have a true love of both learning and sharing that knowledge
- Think strategically and long-term while also managing day-to-day responsibilities
- Be kind, likeable and deeply conscientious
- Be a self-starter, self-motivator and able to work with minimal supervision
In addition, the successful candidate will have/be:
- 3-6 years of Paid Search experience
- Have exceptional management and leadership skills
- Expertise with bid management platforms such as Marin and Kenshoo
- Enjoy and excel at both the art and science of Digital Marketing
- Have the ability to present data-intensive information to management
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong analytical and reporting skills (and a love for data and the story it tells)
- Be inherently curious and have a desire to learn and expand your professional responsibilities
- Have great intellectual horsepower, but be humble, professional and gracious. We’re nice people, we have a great team and we tend to be friends with our clients. We want to add a teammate who has a similar sensibility.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401K & matching contributions
- A generous bonus plan structure
- Flexible schedule
- Volunteer opportunities (Check out what we've done so far on our blog!)
- A fun company culture with regular happy hours
- The opportunity to grow your career rapidly
We work with companies large and small to discover and make the most of new opportunities in an exciting, ever-changing digital landscape.
Our work is varied. We’ve developed global domain strategy for a billion-dollar insurance network and harnessed SEO to help dozens of ecommerce companies make organic search their fastest growing and most profitable source of revenue. We’ve built digital advertising campaigns that generate tens of millions in profit for an online bookseller, tripled lead generation for a leading telecommunications company through conversion rate optimization, and developed and implemented analytics strategies for a 150-site healthcare provider.
Although the digital strategies we employ vary with client needs, our identity does not.
Our values are our north star. They guide our decisions and our every action. We’re committed to being a partner who goes above and beyond to make sure our experience together and the results we achieve are exceptional.
Wheelhouse DMG is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees have the right to work in a discrimination-free environment. Wheelhouse DMG will not permit or condone any arbitrary or unlawful discrimination in the workplace. It is our policy that all employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, creed, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other factor protected from discrimination by state, local, or federal